Saturday, August 23, 2008

Paulson Family Reunion






We had a blast camping in Heber with the Paulson Family. Eli is still begging to "go camping in the hills." Some of the highlights included; The snore cabin (Karl got a nice taste of his own medicine), hikes with the sisters, the game playing, making four packs of bacon with Dave the Whopper, scavenger hunt, looking for golden rocks, the family skits, Ashlynn wearing grandma's wig, boating on the lake, and all the "remember when's!" My very most favorite moment of camp, besides the beauty of the mountains, was when Shauna swore and then slapped Karl across the face. GOOD TIMES!!!!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Remember when Shauna slapped Karl in the face and swore at him?...uh no because I don't remember that drama! Usually it is Dave and I making the drama....go Cougs!!!

Unknown said...

uh..thanks for sharing one of my better moments with the whole world. But I guess it was one of my favorite moments too :) However, Karl did say I need to work on my backhand.