Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Zucchini Cake




"Mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm, YUMMY!!!!" These were the words Eli repeated as he helped me make some zucchini bread tonight. He looked cute in Karl's little apron dumping in all of the ingredients. When it was all mixed up I used the spatula to scrape the sides of the bowl and Eli anxiously asked me, "Mommy can I lick the shovel?" It took me a minute to understand what he was talking about. While I as letting the bread cool I apparently didn't have the "cake" back enough on the stove and Eli kept stealing fists full of bread.

2 comments:

Johanna said...

That is awesome! I made some bread for visiting teachees and Abby helped me out in the same manner. We ended up with lots of banana bread. :) Eli is getting so big.

Brenda said...

I love seeing all of your updates! My favorite was the Clothes Monsters!!