Wednesday, December 12, 2007

August Post (8/28/07)

As a kid one of my most favorite smells was baking bread....okay who am I kidding it is still one of my favorite smells. Oh and the smell of "fresh out of the oven" bread toped with melted butter and homemade strawberry jam.....mmmm mmmmm mmmmm. Well now that I have taken on a new job of mom, I have been baking bread. I have found a receipe that is really healthy with wheat flour, oatmeal, and molassess. Karl isn't real hot for it but Eli and I eat it up. Eli and I are not the only ones that enjoy it, I have been propositioned for a "wife swap" by my brother-in-law, Naldo. Ahhhh the simple little rewards of motherhood!!! Watch out Karl. =)

Now for the ironing.....I swear I have ADHD when it comes to house work. I start doing something and then get distracted doing some other chore. What usally gets forgotten is the ironing and Karl keeps teasing me that I am not doing my job....So when I was expalining to Karl my excuse of being an ADHD house wife he stated..."maybe that is why we work so well together!!!" Well that is one way of looking at it =)

No comments: